Nominations are now being accepted for the DON Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Excellence Awards. Submissions are due by Dec. 5, 2016. The awards recognize the superior efforts of IM/IT projects, teams, and individuals in helping to transform DON information technology.
There will be one set of DON IM/IT Excellence awards recognizing accomplishments in 2016. However, winners based on/near the West Coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, West Coast 2017, scheduled for Feb. 21-23 at the San Diego Convention Center. Winners based on/near the East Coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, East Coast 2017, scheduled for May 16-18 at the Hilton Norfolk The Main.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following categories:
• DON IM/IT Excellence Awards (Individual and Team awards)
• John J. Lussier Electromagnetic Spectrum Award
• DON Cyberspace/IT Person of the Year Award
• DON Cyberspace/IT Rising Star of the Year Award
• Information System Security Manager (ISSM)/Information System Security Officer (ISSO) of the Year Award
• Privacy Program Excellence Award
• Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program Excellence Award
To be considered for a DON IM/IT Excellence Award, please submit a nomination package through your Command Information Officer or local Commanding Officer via email to email@example.com by Dec. 5, 2016. All packages must be submitting using the DON IM/IT Excellence Awards Nomination Form and must follow the specific instructions included with the form.
Award winners will be notified by email no later than Jan. 23, 2017.
For additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.