Join the Defense Information Systems Agency at AFCEA TechNet Cyber for a three-day virtual experience.
From Dec. 1-3, DISA will convene virtually with mission and industry partners from across the Department of Defense and Federal government to address mutual topics of interest in information technology and cyber. The conference is free to military and government personnel and is completely virtual, allowing us an unprecedented opportunity to engage the DoD information technology and cyber community situated around the globe.
Keynotes and Panels
- Navy Vice Adm. Nancy A. Norton, Director, DISA and Commander, Joint Force Headquarters-DoD Information Network
- Tony Montemarano, Special Assistant to the DISA Director
- Army Maj Gen. Garrett A. Yee, Assistant to the Director, DISA_JFHQ/DoDIN
- Tiffany Smith, Chief Knowledge Officer and Information Technology Manager, NASA Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate
- Army Brig Gen Paul H. Fredenburgh, III, Deputy Commander, Joint Force Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network
- All registered TechNet Cyber attendees are encouraged to participate in the agency's annual presentation of planned contracting opportunities on Dec. 3.
Forecast to Industry – Dec. 3
Industry partners are invited to join us on the third day of the virtual event for https://www.nrl.navy.milDISA Forecast to Industry, where we present upcoming contracting opportunities with the agency.
This event is open to all registered TechNet Cyber attendees and will be free to industry partners only interested in attending Forecast to Industry.
To register for the event, visit:
Topic based briefings that will bring conference attendees up to speed on the improvements and
updates to capabilities that DISA provides for the warfighter will be available on-demand throughout the entire event.
Planned topics include:
- Cyber Layered Defense
- Defense Enterprise Office Solutions
- DoD Mobility
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations
- Fourth Estate Network Optimization
- Identity Credential and Access Management
- Internet Protocol version 6
- Joint Interoperability Testing Command Overview
- Network Improvements
DoD and Federal Knowledge Management Community – Dec. 2
The DoD and Federal Knowledge Management community will convene on Dec. 2 for a half-day of sessions to discuss knowledge, information and data management topics of interest.
DoD Public Safety Communications – Dec.1-2
The DoD Public Safety Communications community will host special sessions to discuss this special Defense department mission space.
Meet with DISA
DISA Virtual Pavilion
Meet and chat with agency program managers and subject matter experts in the DISA Pavilion in the virtual exhibit hall.
Live Question and Answer Sessions
Participate in live sessions with agency experts.
The conference is free to registered government and military attendees.
All attendees must be registered for AFCEA TechNet Cyber