Deadline Extended - DON IM/IT Excellence Awards Nominations Due Nov. 27
Published, October 30, 2017
The deadline to submit nominations for the DON Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Excellence Awards has been extended to Nov. 27, 2017. The awards recognize the superior efforts of IM/IT projects, teams, and individuals in helping to transform DON information technology.
There will be one set of DON IM/IT Excellence awards recognizing accomplishments in Fiscal Year 2017. However, winners based on/near the west coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, West Coast 2018, scheduled for Feb. 6-8 at the San Diego Convention Center. Winners based on/near the east coast will receive their awards at the DON IT Conference, East Coast in the spring of 2018 in Norfolk, VA.
Nominations are now being accepted for the following categories:
- DON IM/IT Excellence Awards (Individual and Team awards)
- DON Data and Analytics Consortium Trailblazer Award (Individual and Team awards)
- John J. Lussier Electromagnetic Spectrum Award
- DON Cyberspace/IT Person of the Year Award
- DON Cyberspace/IT Rising Star of the Year Award
- Information System Security Manager (ISSM)/Information System Security Officer (ISSO) of the Year Award
- Privacy Program Excellence Award
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Program Excellence Award
To be considered for a DON IM/IT Excellence Award, please submit a nomination package through your Command Information Officer or local Commanding Officer via email to email@example.com by Nov. 27, 2017. All packages must be submitted using the DON IM/IT Excellence Awards Nomination Form and must follow the specific instructions included with the form.
Award winners will be notified by email no later than Jan. 5, 2017.
For additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.