2010 DON Fed 100 Award Winners Announced
Published, February 17, 2010
Ten information technology leaders from the Department of the Navy were among this year's Federal 100 Award winners. Federal Computer Week magazine presents the award to 100 professionals from government, industry and academia for their efforts in effecting change, progress and efficiency in determining how the Federal Government acquires, develops and manages IT.
The winners' accomplishments will be recognized in the March 22 issue of Federal Computer Week magazine, and the awards will be presented at a black-tie gala held on March 22 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C.
The 2010 DON Fed 100 Award winners are:
- CAPT Danelle Barrett, Carrier Strike Group TWO, Assistant Chief of Staff for Command and Control, Communications, Computers and Combat Systems
- Peter Gillis, Community Manager, Marine Corps IT Management Community of Interest
- RADM John Goodwin, Assistant Chief of Naval Operations, Next Generation Enterprise Network
- David Green, Chief Technology Advisor, Headquarters Marine Corps Command, Control, Communications and Computers
- Terry Halvorsen, Deputy Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command and Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff, U.S. Fleet Forces N6 & Command Information Officer
- Jeff Huskey, Command Information Officer, Navy Installations Command
- Tom Kidd, Director, Strategic Spectrum Plans & Policy, Office of the DON CIO
- Jim Knox, Director, Information Sharing, Knowledge and Records Management, Office of the DON CIO
- Ronald Simmons, Director, Knowledge Management, Marine Corps Combat Development Command
- Sonya Smith, Director, Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure, Office of the DON CIO