Call For Nominations: 2021 USN-USMC Electromagnetic Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards
Published, September 9, 2020
The USN-USMC Electromagnetic Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards program recognizes the efforts of individuals and teams within the USN-USMC spectrum communities for exceptional achievement in spectrum supportability.
Nominations, due by Feb. 26, 2021, are now being accepted for the following categories:
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Individual Excellence Award: For a specific achievement related to spectrum supportability
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Team Excellence Award: For a specific achievement related to spectrum supportability
- Electromagnetic Spectrum "Rising Star" Award: To recognize up-and-coming talent in the Spectrum workforce
- Electromagnetic Spectrum "John J. Lussier" Award: To recognize strategic leadership in the Spectrum workforce
Nominations must be submitted to DON_CIO_Spectrum@navy.mil, subject: Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards, and must include the following information:
- Brief description of the achievement
- Individual / team point of contact information
- Recommended citation (100-300 words)
- At least one supporting endorsement
- Other supporting documents if/as applicable
Nominations are open to Department of the Navy military and civilian personnel and support contractors. Individuals may self-nominate, but they must include at least one supporting endorsement. If a nomination submission is not acknowledged, contact Joanne Wills at email@example.com.
Award winners will be notified by email no later than April 10, 2021, with acknowledgement during the 2021 USN-USMC Spectrum Summit, which will be held virtually from May 3-7, 2021 (details will be provided separately).
Direct any award program questions to DON_CIO_Spectrum@navy.mil, Subject: Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards.