2012 DON Fed 100 Award Winners Announced
Published, February 3, 2012
Five information technology leaders from the Department of the Navy were among this year's Federal 100 Award winners. Federal Computer Week magazine presents the award to 100 government and industry leaders who have played pivotal roles in affecting change, progress and efficiency in determining how the federal government acquires, develops and manages IT.
The winners' accomplishments will be recognized in the March 28 issue of Federal Computer Week magazine, and the awards will be presented at a black-tie gala held on March 28 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C.
The 2012 DON Fed 100 Award winners are:
- Russell C. Coleman, Lead Systems Engineer, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command Atlantic, Charleston
- CDR Randy Darrow, Director, Enterprise Services, Office of the Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer
- Dan DelGrosso, Director, Naval Networks and Enterprise Services, Office of the Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer
- BGen Kevin Nally, Department of the Navy Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S. Marine Corps
- Capt Martin M. Minnich, Communications Officer, Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni