Call For Nominations: 2021 USN-USMC Electromagnetic Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards
Published, September 9, 2020
The USN-USMC Electromagnetic Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards program recognizes the efforts of individuals and teams within the USN-USMC spectrum communities for exceptional achievement in spectrum supportability. Nominations, due by Feb. 26, 2021, are now being accepted.
Nominations, due by Feb. 26, 2021, are now being accepted for the following categories:
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Individual Excellence Award: For a specific achievement related to spectrum supportability
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Team Excellence Award: For a specific achievement related to spectrum supportability
- Electromagnetic Spectrum "Rising Star" Award: To recognize up-and-coming talent in the Spectrum workforce
- Electromagnetic Spectrum "John J. Lussier" Award: To recognize strategic leadership in the Spectrum workforce
Nominations must be submitted to DON_CIO_Spectrum@navy.mil, subject: Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards, and must include the following information:
- Brief description of the achievement
- Individual / team point of contact information
- Recommended citation (100-300 words)
- At least one supporting endorsement
- Other supporting documents if/as applicable
Nominations are open to Department of the Navy military and civilian personnel and support contractors. Individuals may self-nominate, but they must include at least one supporting endorsement. If a nomination submission is not acknowledged, contact Joanne Wills at email@example.com.
Award winners will be notified by email no later than April 10, 2021, with acknowledgement during the 2021 USN-USMC Spectrum Summit, which will be held virtually from May 3-7, 2021 (details will be provided separately).
Direct any award program questions to DON_CIO_Spectrum@navy.mil, Subject: Spectrum Workforce Excellence Awards.