Enterprise Software Initiative Included in List of 10 Most Popular Contracts
Published, September 14, 2009
The Department of Defense Enterprise Software Initiative was listed as one of the 10 most popular contracts by readers of Washington Technology, Federal Computer Week (FCW) and Government Computer News.
ESI was ranked No. 7 in the survey of 100,000 readers. One question, according to the FCW web site, asked respondents to reveal what contract vehicles they planned to use in the coming year.
The 10 most popular contracts are:
- GSA SmartBuy, with 34 percent saying they plan to use it.
- GSA Schedule 70 – 31 percent
- GSA 8(a) STARS – 16 percent
- Army ITES-2S - 15 percent
- GSA Networx – 13 percent
- DISA I-Assure – 13 percent
- DOD Enterprise Software Initiative – 13 percent
- GSA Alliant Small Business – 12 percent
- GSA Millenia/Millenia Lite/Alliant – 12 percent
- Army ADMC-2 – 12 percent
Please note, ESI will be launching its newly re-designed web site
in the coming weeks.