Save the date April 27th from 1-4 pm EDT for the virtual summit
The Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Summit will feature colleagues who are working first-hand on initiatives aimed at attracting and strengthening vital cybersecurity talent via a webinar series where experts share information about the federal cybersecurity workforce.
The Office of Personnel Management and National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education are pleased to announce the Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Summit that will occur virtually again this year. This annual event serves as an opportunity for government leaders to provide strategic directions and programmatic updates for stakeholders in the Federal Government who support recruitment, hiring, development, and retention of a workforce necessary to reduce cybersecurity risks in Federal environments.
Join us virtually for a half-day Summit and hear from your colleagues who are working on initiatives geared toward attracting and strengthening vital cybersecurity talent. The audience for this event includes federal government employees who are:
- IT and Cybersecurity Workforce Developers
- Hiring Managers with responsibility for building and developing cybersecurity talent
- Human Resource Specialists and Human Resource Cadre
- Curriculum Developers and Instructors who train the Federal IT and Cybersecurity Workforce
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Human Capital Officers (CHCOs) and Deputy CHCOs who support cybersecurity talent management
- Legislative Affairs Personnel or Policy Advisors responsible for Department and Agency Workforce Legislation and Policy
The purpose of the summit is:
- To provide strategic and program updates from key departments and agencies that influence cybersecurity workforce legislation, policy, guidance, and standards.
- To highlight key projects and initiatives that support the growth and sustainment of the Federal cybersecurity workforce.
- To create a sense of community among individuals in Federal departments and agencies with similar responsibilities for building a superior cybersecurity workforce.
Save the date April 27th from 1-4 pm EDT for the virtual 2021!
To learn more, visit the Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Summit webpage.
To register, use the registration link.