DISA Customer and Industry Forum
Jul 28-29, 2010
National Defense University on Fort Lesley J. McNair
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) will host a Customer and Industry Forum on July 28 and 29 at the National Defense University (NDU) on Fort Lesley J. McNair in Washington, D.C.
This two-day event, which costs $125, includes:
- A plenary session hosted by LTG Carroll F. Pollett, director, DISA;
- An explanation of DISA's lines of operation, presented by the agency's senior leaders;
- A forecast to industry sessions;
- More than 50 program specific breakout and training sessions;
- A Wednesday evening networking event; and
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee and snacks.
To learn more and register for this event, visit: http://www.disa.mil/conferences/cif